KARDEC Play belongs to the Allan Kardec Spiritist Divulgation Institute (IDEAK - www.ideak.com.br). IDEAK is a non-profit Spiritist Association created with the goal of spreading Spiritism to the world, according to the thinking and works of Allan Kardec.
As a non-profit association, IDEAK does not remunerate or distribute its financial results to any of its directors, advisers or associates, fully applying all its financial resources in the dissemination of Spiritism, through its various Spiritist projects, in particular, through KARDECPEDIA.
KARDEC PLAY is an online channel with dozens of movies with the explanations of Cosme Massi about the life, the thought and all of the works of Allan Kardec. It was born as an incentive to the deep, detailed and systematic study of the 32 publications (books, texts, reprints, pamphlets and brochures) that Kardec produced during the period from 1857 to 1869.
It is a tool for those who need or want to understand Spiritist science as elaborated by Kardec, with the help of Spirits. Currently available in 4 languages, Portuguese, French, English and Spanish.
Initially, you will have access to the study by items of The Spirits' Book, the first and most complete work of Allan Kardec. We are in the second part of this work and we already have more than 50 seminars. To complement your studies of the fundamental works of Kardec, we also offer several titles on Philosophy and Spiritist Philosophy. All in a structured for you to surf easily through all the content covered.
We believe that the greatest benefit of the KARDEC Play’s subscribers will be the study and the understanding of the beauty, the depth and the discernment of the work of Allan Kardec. There are also other direct and indirect benefits for the newly initiated in Spiritism, for doctrinal scholars from Spiritualists Houses and for experienced scholars of the works of Kardec, as presented below:
- Low monthly fee
- Dozens of videos about Spiritism
- The Spirits' Book: sequential explanation of the items of the largest and most complete work of the Spiritism
- Philosophy and Spiritist Philosophy topics
- Philosophical and scientific interpretations of passages from the works of Allan Kardec
- New releases every month
- Exclusive strip-doubt channel with Cosme Massi by Internet
- Newsletter (Kardec News). Digital and monthly periodic with updated information and exclusive articles about the work of Allan Kardec.
- Increased ability to read and interpret texts
- Increase of logical reasoning and critical thinking
- Different points of view that generate new insights into reading the works
- Systematic and sequential study of The Spirits' Book, enabling your linking with the other works of Kardec
- Learning about the Philosophy, the Sciences and their relations with the Spiritism.
Cosme Massi, born September 27, 1958, in the city of Três Rios, state of Rio de Janeiro, is a Physicist from UFRJ, Master and PhD in Logic and Epistemology from UNICAMP.
Educator, philosopher, lecturer and writer, known for be a great scholar of the Science and Philosophy Spiritist based on the works of Allan Kardec for over 30 years.
Editora Nobiltà's mission is to disseminate Spiritism through the explanation of Allan Kardec's thinking and works. It produces diverse contents to help in the understanding of all the books published by Allan Kardec.
It produces content on Spiritism, Morals, General Philosophy and Spiritist Philosophy. With the aim of contributing to the deep understanding of Allan Kardec's thinking.
Kardecpedia belongs to the Allan Kardec Spiritist Divulgation Institute (IDEAK - www.ideak.com.br). IDEAK is a non-profit Spiritist Association created with the goal of spreading Spiritism to the world, according to the thinking and works of Allan Kardec.
Kardecpedia is an interactive platform that facilitates the study of the works of Allan Kardec, the founder of the Spiritist Doctrine, or Spiritism.